Avaya IP Office 500 TCM-8 Card - 700500758 Full Specifications
IP Office 7.0 introduces some key enablers to facilitate the migration from a Norstar or BCM control unit to an IP Office control unit. The following pieces of hardware and the associated functionality provide customers the ability to retain their investment in phones as well as retain the Norstar / BCM cabling and mounting options.
Avaya IP Office 500 TCM-8 Card Features
- Provides 12 RJ45 ports - The first 8 ports are TCM DS ports for the connection of Nortel digital telephones. It can be fitted with an IP500 trunk interface card that uses the additional 4 ports for trunk connections.
- Maximum - 4 per IP500 V2 control unit
- Compatible with IP500 V2 control unit running IP Office 7.0 or higher; not compatible with IP500 V1 control unit
- TCM DS ports are compatible with Nortel M7000 and T7000 series digital phones, Nortel Digital Mobility Solution, Norstar Audio Conferencing Unit, and Nortel T7406/T7406E cordless phones
- Optional IP500 trunk interface cards - IP500 Analog Trunk 4, IP500 Universal PRI 1, IP500 Universal PRI 2