BT X500 Conferencing Unit Video Review
BT Conference Phone X500 with 4 Wireless Microphones Full Specifications
BT X500 Professional Conferencing Unit with Four Wireless Microphones.
The X500 professional conferencing unit from BT is a conference unit designed for office professionals and is suitable for up to 16 attendees. The X500 has a large speaker and two microphones in the base unit that deliver remarkably clear voice quality for conference rooms and executive offices. There are also four wireless mics that you can place around a table which would be of benefit if you are sitting around a large conference table. Full duplex technology allows for simultaneous speaking and eliminates distracting drop outs. Dynamic noise reduction and echo cancellation ensures a crystal-clear interactive audio conversation and thereby reduces listening fatigue.
Robust provisioning with light status indicators.
The base unit also features some useful functionality with buttons for calls list, phone book, redial, mute, menu, cancel and volume. Light status indicators are green during call, red when on mute or flashing green when there is an incoming call. There are also light status indicators on the wireless mics when both on and off the base unit.
Call management features make the X500 from BT the ideal conference unit for the office professional.
You can store up to 50 names and numbers in the conference units directory. You can also copy up to ten phonebook entries to your speed dial locations. The X500 professional conferencing unit supports caller display (type1) service so if you subscribe to caller display, information about each caller will show after the first or second ring. The calls list stores the last 50 entries. With caller display you can view an dial from the calls list. If an incoming call has been missed (ie. not answered) a missed call notification will be displayed on the idle screen.
BT X500 Conference Unit Features
- Includes 4 Wireless Microphones
- Suitable for up to 16 attendees
- Full duplex for simultaneous
- Echo cancellation
- Large base speaker for quality sound
- Mic. pick-up range - up to 3m
- Analogue connection
- Dynamic noise reduction
- Adjustable speaker volume
- Saves up to 50 contacts
- See whos calling with caller display
- Redial any of the last 10 calls you made
- Save 5 numbers on speed dial
- Mute the call from any mic or the base
- Visual indication when call is muted
- Up to 5 hours talking and over 70 hours on standby from mic batteries
- Low battery warning on mics
- Tone and pulse dialling for standard and switchboard networks
- Automatic microphone sensitivity to improve speech quality
- Ringer volume control
- 10 Ringer melodies