Gigaset A220A Video Review
Gigaset A220A Digital Cordless Answer Phone Full Specifications
- User-friendly keys with sensitive pressure points
- Handsfree talking with illuminated handsfree key
- Plug & play: handsets pre-registered to base station
- Illuminated, graphical display
Equip your household with a reliable cordless phone, an answering machine and an additional handset with the Gigaset A220A . The answering machine records up to 25 minutes of messages, and the extra handset included allows you to set up a second calling station in your home. You will enjoy the pleasant feel of the phones user-friendly keys with sensitive pressure points and the convenience of handsfree talking in one click of the illuminated handsfree key. Choose between 10 different polyphonic ringtones. In addition, the Gigaset A220A is an environmentally friendly choice, thanks to Eco Mode Plus.
The built-in answering machine of the Gigaset A220A is designed for simple message recording and retrieval. It has a recording time of up to 25 minutes and can be operated either via the handset or remote control. Choose between either automated or personal greeting options.
With the ECO mode on the DECT phone it puts the phone in to a low energy power saving mode.
Features & Specifications
- Answer Machine
- 25 Minutes recording time
- Date and time
- 10 Last numbers
- 80 name and number
- Call duration display
- 25 List of last missed calls
- Caller ID
- Illuminated display
- Illuminated Handsfree button
- ECO mode
- Dimensions handset (H x W x D in mm) 151 x 47 x 31
- Dimensions base station (H x W x D in mm) 89 x 80 x 61
- Dimensions charger (H x W x D in mm) 75 x 69 x 38