Gigaset A420A Video Review
Gigaset A420A Digital Cordless Answerphone With Eco Mode Full Specifications
The Gigaset A420A is a simple, stable phone to cover your everyday calling needs, with the added benefits of an integrated answering machine with up to 25 minutes of recording time. The phonebook for up to 100 names and numbers lets you reach your contacts in seconds. Its large, high-contrast, illuminated display enables easy reading and navigation. Conversations reach you with absolute clarity, even when you talk in handsfree mode, with brilliant HSPTM sound quality. The Gigaset A420A is equipped with Eco Mode Plus to ensure that your home environment remains environmentally friendly.
Convenient Answering Machine
Even when youre not around, the Gigaset A420A takes care of things with its easy to use integrated answering machine with up to 25 minutes of recording time. You can access messages either via the handset or the base station with an illuminated play key as well as an on/off key. Use the predefined message or record your own welcome message of up to 170 seconds. The Gigaset A420A also lists new messages on the handset and announces the date and time of each message for your convenience.
The Gigaset A420A was designed with practical functionality and your calling comfort in mind. Reading and navigating the menu are effortless thanks to its 1.8-inch, illuminated display, which glows with a white light and has a high contrast. Brilliant HSPTM sound technology guarantees clear conversations, even in handsfree mode. And you never have to worry about the phones battery life, as the Gigaset A420As solid construction features a long talk time of up to 20 hours and a standby time of up to 240 hours.
Keep your friends and family close: the Gigaset A420A allows you to save up to 100 names and numbers in the phonebook for quick and simple calling. A day/night switch allows you to mute the handsets ringer for a good nights sleep, and anonymous call silencing optionally mutes the phones ringer for unidentified incoming callers. Up to 4 additional handsets allow you to set up multiple calling stations within your household. This way, the good-value Gigaset A420A can be tailored precisely to your needs.
Functions for Efficiency
The Gigaset A420A indicates missed calls on its illuminated display to let you know who called when you were out. It also features a key signal that immediately alerts you to the fact that a call was missed. It is easy to resume previous conversations: simply take advantage of the Gigaset A420As redialling function. You can redial the last 10 numbers entered with just one click.
ECO DECT: Pure Energy Savings and Reduced Radiation
The energy-saving power supply of the Gigaset A420A consumes less electricity, so its kinder to the environment, and kinder to your wallet. Like all Gigaset cordless phones, it variably reduces the transmitting power from the handset to base station depending on their distance apart. You can also reduce the transmitting power of the Gigaset A420As base station by 80%3 simply by selecting the ECO Mode. Furthermore, radiation-free4 ECO Mode Plus turns off the transmitting power when the phone is in standby.
- The DECT transmitting power is switched off when handset is in idle mode when all registered handsets support ECO Mode Plus.
- Compared to conventional Gigaset base stations
- For all registered handsets in comparison to when ECO Mode is not activated and to our conventional cordless phones.
- The DECT transmitting power is switched off for all registered handsets when all support ECO Mode Plus.
Gigaset A420A Features
- Integrated answering machine with up to 25 minute recording time
- Large, illuminated 1.8 display with high contrast
- Phonebook for up to 100 names and numbers
- Eco Mode Plus with no radiation
- Brilliant HSPTM sound quality, even in handsfree mode
- Long talk/standby time of up to 20/240 hours
- Day/night handset switch optionally mutes handsets ringer
- Display and key signal missed calls
- One-click redialling of last 10 numbers
- Anonymous call silencing
- Expandable by up to 4 handsets
- Up to 25 minutes of recording time
- Simple usage via handset or base station with illuminated play and on/off keys
- Selection of user-defined or default announcements
- New messages displayed on handset
- Voice announcement of messages with date and time