Right to Reject
If you’re not happy with the device that you have purchased, or it isn’t quite what you were looking for or it’s too complicated to use, you've got 14 days, starting on the date of receipt, to change your mind and claim a full refund. In order to do this, please call or email us to inform us that you wish to return the device within the 14 Day Period.
We will register your wish to return your device purchased, we will then provide you with a confirmation email and with a postage-paid label to return the phone, from which point you will have up to 14 calendar days to return your purchase.
Right to cancel
If you find that there is a fault with your device within 30 calendar days of your receipt, we'll either give you a replacement or your money back provided the products you received have not been damaged by you in any way. In order to do this, please call or email us to inform us that your device is faulty.
We will register your wish to return your faulty device, we will then provide you with a confirmation email and with a postage-paid label to return the phone, from which point you will have up to 14 calendar days to return your purchase.
Fault Over 30 Days of Your Receipt
If you find that there is a fault with your device and it’s over the 30 calendar days of your receipt, we'll either repair or replace provided the products you received have not been damaged by you in any way. If a repair or exact replacement isn’t possible, we will endeavour to send you a replacement that is an equivalent or nearest equivalent model.
Returning your phone
When you return a phone to us, you need to send the following:
- The phone, with its original box;
- All accessories eg.: battery, charger, memory card, headphones, etc);
- A copy of the return form. (if not included we won’t be able to accept your return);
- Remove your SIM card and ensure your personal details (contacts, photos, etc) are backed up. (We cannot be held responsible for any lost data on the device)
- Disable any personal security codes (PIN, passcode lock,) and any tracking / blocking services (e.g. "find my iPhone") ahead of sending back or we won't be able to accept your return.
- Pack the item securely and include the return form in the package. Use the address label and securely attach it to your parcel.
- We provide a free of charge Royal Mail 48 tracked label to return your device. (If any other service is used we cannot issue and postage refunds.)
- This parcel needs to be accepted at the post office so that the bar code can be scanned and a receipt issued for your parcel. Keep this receipt safe as it's your 'Proof of posting'. Under no circumstances should the parcel be posted in a letter box. We cannot be accountable for a parcel lost or damaged in transit on its way to the return centre where a tracking number is not provided or the parcel is packed insecurely.
We will initiate the refund within 14 days of receiving the phone. Please allow for 3 to 5 business days for the funds to reach your bank account. The amount refunded may be reduced if the phone sent back is missing accessories or the phone is in a damaged state.