Spare Digital Cordless Answer Phone Base Station For BT 5510 Full Specifications
Spare Base Station Only
Please note that this is just a base station ONLY as is used to replace the base from a BT 5510 Digital Cordless Answer Phone.
When you need to replace the base station on your BT 5510 Digital Cordless Answer Phone you will need to re-register the handsets to the base station to enable them to work. You will first need to de-register the handsets from the old base station, and then re-register to the new base station.
De-registering Handsets from the BT 5510 Base Station:
Deleting a handset will de-register it from the BT 5510 base station.
- Select Menu, scroll to Settings and select .
- Scroll until Registration is displayed and select .
- Scroll to display De-register handset and select .
- Scroll to display the handset you want to de-register and press OK.
- Enter the 4-digit system PIN (default=0000) and press OK.
- Display shows De-register? Press Yes to confirm or No to cancel.
This is a quick and simple Registration Procedure for the BT 5510 handset. This is just a guide, please refer to user guide for more details.
- Select Menu, scroll using the calls button to Settings.
- Press scroll using the calls button till Handset and press OK. .
- Scroll to Register Handset and press OK.
- Scroll to select the base you want and press OK.
- Enter the 4 digit system PIN (default=0000) then press OK.
- The display shows Press and Hold Find Button. Press and hold the button on the base until the base beeps, then release.
- Immediately, press OK on the handset to confirm. The base will go into registration mode for 90 seconds and will beep when successful. The handset will automatically be assigned the next available handset number and registration is now complete.