Spare Digital Cordless Answer Phone Base Station For BT 6500 Full Specifications
Spare Base Station Only
Please note that this is just a base station ONLY as is used to replace the base from a BT 6500 Digital Cordless Answer Phone.
When you need to replace the base station on your BT 6500 Digital Cordless Answer Phone you will need to re-register the handsets to the base station to enable them to work. You will first need to de-register the handsets from the old base station, and then re-register to the new base station.
De-registering Handsets from the BT 6500 Base Station
Deleting a handset will de-register it from the BT 6500 base station.
- Select Menu, scroll to Settings and select .
- Scroll until Registration is displayed and select .
- Scroll to display De-register handset and select .
- Scroll to display the handset you wish to de-register and select .
- If the system PIN is not 0000 then you will be prompted to enter it, then select . If it is 0000, you will continue straight to point 6.
- The display will show De-registering handset and once successful, you will hear a confirmation tone and the display will confirm the handset has been de-registered.
This is a quick and simple Registration Procedure for the BT 6500 handset. This is just a guide please refer to user guide for more details.
- Select Menu, scroll using the calls button to Settings.
- Press scroll using the calls button until Registration is displayed.
- Select register Handset.
- Press & hold find on base is displayed. Press and hold the button on the base for 5 seconds. The green In use light on the base will start to flash.
- Immediately, press on the handset. The handset will display Registering handset to indicate the base is in registration mode. If the system PIN is not 0000 then you will be prompted to enter it, then select .
- Once registration is successful the handset will show Handset x registered (with X being the assigned handset number) and you will hear a confirmation tone.