Spare Digital Cordless Answer Phone Base Station For BT 7600 Full Specifications
Spare Base Station Only
Please note that this is just a base station ONLY as is used to replace the base from a BT 7600 Digital Cordless Answer Phone.
When you need to replace the base station on your BT 7600 Digital Cordless Answer Phone you will need to re-register the handsets to the base station to enable them to work. You will first need to de-register the handsets from the old base station, and then re-register to the new base station.
De-registering Handsets from the BT 7600 Base Station
Deleting a handset will de-register it from the BT 7600 base station.
- Select Menu, scroll to Settings and select .
- Scroll until Registration is displayed and select .
- Scroll to display De-register handset and select .
- Scroll to display the handset you wish to de-register and select .
- If the system PIN is not 0000 then you will be prompted to enter it, then select OK. If it is 0000, you will continue straight to point 6.
- The display will show De-registering handset and once successful the display will confirm the handset has been de-registered.
This is a quick and simple Registration Procedure for the BT 7600 handset. This is just a guide please refer to user guide for more details.
- Select Menu, scroll using the calls button to display Settings and press OK.
- Press the calls button to Registration and press OK.
- Register is highlighted, press OK.
- Press and hold Find button on base is displayed.
- Press and hold the "Find" on the base until you hear a beep and the In use light starts to flash.
- Immediately, select OK on the handset. The handset will display Registering handset to indicate the base is in registration mode. If the system PIN is not 0000 then you will be prompted to enter it, then select OK
- Once registration is successful the handset will show Handset x registered (with X being the assigned handset number). The handset will then synchronise data with any other registered handsets, e.g. contacts, speed dials, handset names and text messages.