Spare Digital Cordless Answer Phone Base Station For BT Freelance XD8500 Full Specifications
Spare Base Station Only
Please note that this is just a base station ONLY as is used to replace the base from a BT Freelance XD8500 Digital Cordless Answer Phone.
When you need to replace the base station on your BT Freelance XD8500 Digital Cordless Answer Phone you will need to re-register the handsets to the base station to enable them to work. You will first need to de-register the handsets from the old base station, and then re-register to the new base station.
De-registering Handsets from the BT Freelance XD8500 Base Station
- To de-register a handset from the BT Freelance XD8500 base station, press the menu button to open the main menu.
- Press redial or calls button until the display shows BS SETTINGS and press OK .
- Press redial or calls button to display DELE TE HS and press OK .
- PIN? is displayed, enter the PIN and press .
- Press redial or calls button to select the handset you wish to delete and press OK .
- Press and hold return arrow to return to standby
This is a quick and simple Registration Procedure for the BT Freelance XD8500 handset. This is just a guide, please refer to user guide for more details.