Spare Digital Cordless Base Station for BT 1500 Full Specifications
Spare Base Station Only
Please note that this is just a base station ONLY as is used to replace the base from a BT 1500 Digital Cordless Phone.
When you need to replace the base station on your BT 1500 Digital Cordless Phone you will need to re-register the handsets to the base station to enable them to work. You will first need to de-register the handsets from the old base station, and then re-register to the new base station.
De-registering Handsets from the BT1500 Base Station
Deleting a handset will de-register it from the BT1500 base station.
- Select Menu, scroll Vol.Calls button to BS settings and select .
- Press Vol.Calls button to display Delete handset and select .
- Enter PIN? is displayed. Enter the 4 digit system PIN and select .
- All handsets registered to the base will be displayed. Press Vol.Calls button to select the handset you want to delete and select .
This is a quick and simple Registration Procedure for the BT 1500 handset. This is just a guide, please refer to user guide for more details.
- Select Menu, scroll using Vol.Calls button to Registration and Select .
- Scroll using Vol.Calls button to select the base you want and select .
- Enter PIN is displayed. Enter the 4 digit system PIN and select . The handset will display Please wait.
- Press and hold the button on the base for approximately 5 seconds until you hear a long beep and the green In use light begins to flash.
- Once registration is successful the handset will display Handset x (with x being the assigned next available handset number).