Spare Digital Cordless Base Station for BT 3920 Full Specifications
Spare Base Station for BT 3920 Digital Cordless Phone
*Please note that this is just a base station ONLY as is used to replace the base from a BT 3920 Digital Cordless Phone.
When you need to replace the base station on your BT 3920 Digital Cordless Phone you will need to re-register the handsets to the base station to enable them to work. You will first need to de-register the handsets from the old base station, and then re-register to the new base station.
De-registering handsets from the BT 3920 base station:
Deleting a handset will de-register it from the BT 3920 base station.
- Select Menu, scroll using the Vol.Calls button to BS settings and select .
- Press the Vol.Calls button to display Delete handset and select .
- Enter PIN? is displayed. Enter the 4 digit system PIN and select .
- All handsets registered to the base will be displayed. Press the Vol.Calls button to select the handset you want to delete and select .
Registration procedure for the BT 3920 handset (this is just a guide please refer to user guide for more details):
- Select Menu, scroll using the Vol.Calls button to Registration and select .
- Scroll using the Vol.Calls button to select the base you want and select .
- Enter PIN is displayed. Enter the 4 digit system PIN and select . The handset will display Please wait.
- Press and hold the button on the base for approximately 5 seconds until you hear a long beep and the green In use light begins to flash.
- Once registration is successful the handset will display Handset x (with x being the assigned next available handset number).
When the registration has succeeded, the handset is automatically assigned the next available handset number.