Spare Digital Cordless Handset for BT 4000 or BT 4500 Full Specifications
Spare Handset Only
Please note that this is just a handset ONLY as is used to replace the handset from a BT 4000 or 4500 Digital Cordless Phone.
When you need to replace the handset on your BT 4000/4500 Digital Cordless Phone you will need to register the replacement handset to the base station to enable the handset to work.
This is a quick and simple Registration Procedure for the BT 4000 replacement handset. This is just a guide, please refer to user guide for more details
- Select Menu, scroll using the calls button to Settings.
- Press scroll using the calls button until Registration is displayed.
- Select register Handset.
- Press & hold find on base is displayed. Press and hold the button on the base for 5 seconds. The green In use light on the base will start to flash.
- Immediately, press on the handset. The handset will display Registering handset to indicate the base is in registration mode. If the system PIN is not 0000 then you will be prompted to enter it, then select .
- Once registration is successful the handset will show Handset x registered (with X being the assigned handset number) and you will hear a confirmation tone.