Spare Digital Cordless Handset For BT 5510 Full Specifications
Spare Handset Only
Please note that this is just a handset ONLY as is used to replace the handset from a BT 5510 Digital Cordless Phones.
When you need to replace the handset on your BT 5510 Digital Cordless Phone you will need to register the replacement handset to the base station to enable the handset to work.
This is a quick and simple Registration Procedure for the BT 5510 replacement handset. This is just a guide, please refer to user guide for more details.
- Press Menu, scroll to settings and press OK.
- Scroll using the calls button to Handset and press OK.
- Scroll using the calls button to Register Handset and press OK.
- Use the or buttons to select the base you want and press OK.
- Enter the 4 digit system PIN (default=0000) then press OK.
- The display shows Press and Hold Find Button. Press and hold the button on the base until the base beeps, then release.
- Immediately, press OK on the handset to confirm. The base will go into registration mode for 90 seconds and will beep when successful. The handset will automatically be assigned the next available handset number and registration is now complete.