Spare handset for BT 7600 Digital Cordless Answer Phone Full Specifications
Spare Handset for BT 7600 and 7610 Digital Cordless Answer Phone.
*Please note that this is just a handset ONLY as is used to replace the handset from a BT 7600 and 7610 Digital Cordless Answer Phone.
When you need to replace the handset on your BT 7600 and 7610 Digital Cordless Answer Phone you will need to register the replacement handset to the base station to enable the handset to work.
Registration procedure for the BT 7600 and 7610 Digital Cordless Answer Phone replacement handset (this is just a guide please refer to user guide for more details):
- Select Menu, scroll using the calls button to display Settings and press OK.
- Press the calls button to Registration and press OK.
- Register is highlighted, press OK.
- Press and hold Find button on base is displayed.
- Press and hold the "Find" on the base until you hear a beep and the In use light starts to flash.
- Immediately, select OK on the handset. The handset will display Registering handset to indicate the base is in registration mode. If the system PIN is not 0000 then you will be prompted to enter it, then select OK
- . Once registration is successful the handset will show Handset x registered (with X being the assigned handset number). The handset will then synchronise data with any other registered handsets, e.g. contacts, speed dials, handset names and text messages.