Spare Handset For BT 8500 Digital Cordless Answer Phone Full Specifications
Spare Handset Only
Please note that this is just a handset ONLY as is used to replace the handset from a BT 8500 Digital Cordless Answer Phone.
When you need to replace the handset on your BT 8500 Digital Cordless Answer Phone you will need to register the replacement handset to the base station to enable the handset to work.
This is a quick and simple Registration Procedure for the BT 8500 Digital Cordless Answer Phone replacement handset. This is just a guide, please refer to user guide for more details.
- Select Menu, scroll using the calls button to display Settings and press Select.
- Scroll using the calls button to Registration and press Select.
- Scroll using the calls button to Register Handset and press Select.
- Register is highlighted, press Select
- Press and hold Find button on base is displayed
- Press and hold Find on the base until you hear a beep and the In use light starts to flash.
- Immediately, select OK on the handset. The handset will display Registering handset to indicate the base is in registration mode. If you have changed the system PIN from 0000 you will be prompted to enter it, then select OK.
- Once registration is successful the handset will show Handset x registered (with X being the assigned handset number). The handset will then synchronise data with any other registered handsets, e.g. contacts, speed dials, handset names and text messages