TOMY TFV600 Digital Video Baby Monitor Full Specifications
The TOMY TFV600 Digital Video Baby Monitor has been developed to give you constant video monitoring of your baby, even in the dark, with its built-in night-vision. The monitor gives you secure monitoring and crystal clear sound.
The parent unit features a 2.4-inch (60 mm) colour screen for easy monitoring day or night. It has a sound level light display to keep you alert to baby's needs even with the volume turned off, and the parent unit has a temperature display that shows the ambient temperature of the room the baby unit is placed in.
A nightlight and lullaby player on the baby unit can be controlled from the parent unit, meaning you can soothe baby to sleep without having to enter the nursery, and the two-way talkback feature allows you to reassure baby from afar simply press the button to speak to baby without having to enter the nursery. The parent unit is rechargeable, so there is no need to hassle with replacement batteries.
The TFV600 has a 300-metre range in optimum conditions, and features out-of-range and low battery alarms for extra parent reassurance.
Tomy TFV600 Digital Video Baby Monitor Features
- Frequency hopping minimises interference, ensuring crystal clear sound and 100% privacy
- Features a 300-metre range for flexible monitoring
- Night vision allows you to clearly see baby in the dark
- Remote-controlled nightlight with adjustable brightness
- Two-way talkback so parents can reassure baby from afar
- 2.4-inch LCD backlit screen on parent unit for increased visibility during the night
- Remote-controlled lullabies to settle baby back to sleep
- Parent unit temperature display monitors ambient temperature
- Sound level light display allows you to stay alert to baby's noises even with the volume off
- Sound activation mode for when your baby is that little bit older and it's not necessary to hear her every sound
- Rechargeable parent unit with belt clip for hands-free convenience
- Low battery and out-of-range alarms for extra reassurance
- Features a pager function to help locate the parent unit if misplaced