TRENDnet TEW-638APB N300 Wireless N Access Point Full Specifications
The versatile N300 Wireless Access Point is designed to create a scalable high speed wireless n network or to connect a wired device to an existing wireless network. Use multiple 300 Mbps wireless network access points together to extend your network using Wireless Distribution System (WDS), Wireless Bridge and AP Client Modes.
Expand a wireless network without running additional cabling with Wireless Distribution Service (WDS) technology by connecting multiple access points wirelessly.
Use wireless bridge mode to connect devices such as game consoles, printers and digital video recorders (DVR) to your wireless network. The antenna technology (MIMO) increases wireless coverage and WPA/WPA2 encryption protects your wireless network. GREENnet technology is designed to reduce energy consumption by up to 50 per cent.
TRENDnet N300 Features
- Compact high performance wireless n access point with Wireless Bridge mode for Ethernet-to-wireless bridging function
- Compliant with IEEE 802.11n (draft 2.0), IEEE 802.11g and 802.11b standards. Compatible with 802.11b/g/n networks
- Up to a 300 Mbps data rate using an 802.11n (draft 2.0) connection
- Expand a wireless network using AP client mode or Wireless Distribution System (WDS)
- Works as an access point and a wireless adapter