The Avaya IP500 VCM 32 Base Card provides voice compression channels for your Avaya IP500 system. Voice compression channels are required when using IP trunk or IP endpoint applications.
Avaya IP500 VCM 32 Base Card Features
- Provides voice compression channels - Used for VoIP calls Provides 4 RJ45 ports -
- Can be fitted with an optional IP500 trunk interface card that uses these ports for trunk connections (IP500 Analog Trunk 4, IP500 Universal PRI 1, IP500 Universal PRI 2)
- Maximum - 2 per IP500 control unit; 148 channel maximum using IP500 and or IP400 VCM cards
- For IP Office 5.0 or lower - Provides 4 initial VCM channels with additional channels up to 32 being enabled by licenses
- For IP Office 6.0 or higher - Provides all 32 VCM channels and includes 12 Avaya IP Endpoint licenses; additional Avaya IP telephones can be added by additional Avaya IP Endpoint licenses
- Be the first to review this product
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY
Will be sent either by Royal Mail, DPD or Parcelforce, this can typically take between 2-4 days. Free Standard Delivery is to the Mainland UK only, for all non-Mainland UK orders shipping will be charged and the rates can be found below.
Next Working Day (UK Mainland Only)*
For customers wishing to upgrade their delivery to Next Working Day will be charged £4.99. Your order must be placed by 2pm in order to qualify for the Next Working Day service which will be sent via Courier. All orders placed on a Friday after 2pm or on Saturday/Sunday for Next Working Day will be delivered on the following Tuesday