BT Nuisance Call Blocker PLUS
The BT 3440 features some of the best Nuisance Call Blocking technology. This amazing technology offers users excelent control over which calls they want to allow. You can are able to block a list individual numbers. Additionally you are able to block calls by their type. Examples include witheld or international So long as you add your contacts to your phone, they can bypass the call blocking, so you don't miss them all important calls from friends or relatives.
- Block a list of individual numbers
- Block all calls that are Witheld or International
- Numbers on your contact list get through the guardian
- Numbers you have blocked are rejected
BT 3440 Design
The BT 3440 is one of BT's latest range of phones that have the One Touch Call Block button, with a simple touch of the button you can send the call directly to the answering machine. If you have already answer the call and its one of those nuisance calls then again just press the button and that number will be added to your list of blocked numbers and the call will be ended.
The BT3440 has a nice large 1.6" graphic display that is easy to read and will show you missed calls, voice messages and any text messages you have received. This phone has a visual voicemail so you can see who's called you and even choice which message to listen to first, and with 15 minutes of recording time you have ample room for messages. You can save up to 50 name and numbers in the phonebook memory and these contacts are automatically copied over to all addition handsets so you will always have the numbers to hand on any handset you use.
BT 3440 Cordless Phone Quick Features
- Auto copy contacts between handsets
- 50 Name and Number Directory
- 1.6" Screen
- Handsfree / Speakerphone
- 15 Minute Answering Machine
- Access answering machine via the handsets
- Easy guided set up
- Outgoing call controls (PIN protect calls to premium / mobile numbers)
- Long range reception up to 150m outdoors, 50m indoors
- Do not disturb mode
- Up to 10 hours of talking and 100 hours on standby
- See who's left you messages
- Easy access to 3 way calling or call divert (more than one handset)
- See and hear if you have a second call waiting
- Be the first to review this product
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY
Will be sent either by Royal Mail, DPD or Parcelforce, this can typically take between 2-4 days. Free Standard Delivery is to the Mainland UK only, for all non-Mainland UK orders shipping will be charged and the rates can be found below.
Next Working Day (UK Mainland Only)*
For customers wishing to upgrade their delivery to Next Working Day will be charged £4.99. Your order must be placed by 2pm in order to qualify for the Next Working Day service which will be sent via Courier. All orders placed on a Friday after 2pm or on Saturday/Sunday for Next Working Day will be delivered on the following Tuesday