BT Call Blocking - Number Blacklist
The BT 3540 features one of BT's simpler Call Blocking technologies. This amazing call blocking feature users some control over which numbers they want to hear from. You can block up to 50 individual numbers, say there's just a few certain numbers that are constantly pestering you, add them numbers to your block list and you'll never hear from them again.
- Block up to 50 individual numbers
- Numbers you have blocked are rejected
BT One Touch Call Blocking Button
On the handsets of the BT 3540 is a One Touch Call Blocking button, which can be used in 2 ways:
- While idle, the button can be used as a shortcut to the BT Call Blocking Settings
- While on the phone, you can use the button to instantly block the caller, just in case you answer to someone you don't want to speak to.
This newly designed entry level phone comes with a unique one touch Do Not Disturb button, which silences the phone when you want peace and quiet. Its easy to set-up, has an answer machine and a loud speaker to free up your hands when needed. Its also really easy to access features like call divert, three way calling, and call waiting.
BT 3540 Cordless Phone Quick Features
- Auto copy contacts between handsets
- 50 Name and Number Directory
- Handsfree / Speakerphone
- 20 Minute Answering Machine
- Access answering machine via the handsets
- Easy guided set up
- Outgoing call controls (PIN protect calls to premium / mobile numbers)
- Backlit keypad for easy dialling even in poor light
- Long range reception up to 300m outdoors, 50m indoors
- Do not disturb mode
- Up to 12 hours of talking and 120 hours on standby
- See who's left you messages
- Easy access to 3 way calling or call divert (more than one handset)
- See and hear if you have a second call waiting
- Be the first to review this product
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY
Will be sent either by Royal Mail, DPD or Parcelforce, this can typically take between 2-4 days. Free Standard Delivery is to the Mainland UK only, for all non-Mainland UK orders shipping will be charged and the rates can be found below.
Next Working Day (UK Mainland Only)*
For customers wishing to upgrade their delivery to Next Working Day will be charged £4.99. Your order must be placed by 2pm in order to qualify for the Next Working Day service which will be sent via Courier. All orders placed on a Friday after 2pm or on Saturday/Sunday for Next Working Day will be delivered on the following Tuesday