BT Nuisance Call Blocker PLUS
The BT 6510 features some of the best Nuisance Call Blocking technology. This amazing technology offers users excelent control over which calls they want to allow. You can are able to block a list individual numbers. Additionally you are able to block calls by their type. Examples include witheld or international So long as you add your contacts to your phone, they can bypass the call blocking, so you don't miss them all important calls from friends or relatives.
- Block a list of individual numbers
- Block all calls that are Witheld or International
- Numbers on your contact list get through the guardian
- Numbers you have blocked are rejected
BT 6510 Design
The BT 6510 is very easy to set up thanks to the set up wizard allowing you to be making calls straight as quick as possible. The new screen design makes using features like call waiting, three way calling and call divert easy to use. The type II caller display will show the number calling, if that number matches a number within your saved phonebook their name will appear when the number calls.
A built in answer machine with 30 minutes recording time means that you can go away and be reassured that all messages will be saved. You can even use the remote access feature that allows you to check your messages from any external phone.
BT 6510 Cordless Phone Quick Features
- Auto copy contacts between handsets
- 200 Name and Number Directory
- 1.8 Dot-matrix Screen
- Handsfree / Speakerphone
- 30 Minute Answering Machine
- Access answering machine via the handsets
- Easy guided set up
- Outgoing call controls (PIN protect calls to premium / mobile numbers)
- Backlit keypad for easy dialling even in poor light
- Long range reception up to 300m outdoors, 50m indoors
- Do not disturb mode
- Up to 12 hours of talking and 120 hours on standby
- See who's left you messages
- Easy access to 3 way calling or call divert (more than one handset)
- See and hear if you have a second call waiting
- Be the first to review this product
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY
Will be sent either by Royal Mail, DPD or Parcelforce, this can typically take between 2-4 days. Free Standard Delivery is to the Mainland UK only, for all non-Mainland UK orders shipping will be charged and the rates can be found below.
Next Working Day (UK Mainland Only)*
For customers wishing to upgrade their delivery to Next Working Day will be charged £4.99. Your order must be placed by 2pm in order to qualify for the Next Working Day service which will be sent via Courier. All orders placed on a Friday after 2pm or on Saturday/Sunday for Next Working Day will be delivered on the following Tuesday