BT Call Blocking - Number Blacklist
The BT Everyday features the clear and simple Call Blocking technology. This amazing technology offers a simple solution to consistent nuisance calls. You can block up to 20 individual numbers, so you never hear from them again.
- Block up to 20 individual numbers
- Numbers on your contact list get through the guardian
- Numbers you have blocked are rejected
For those times when you just want some peace and quiet, switch on Do Not Disturb so that your phone wont ring. If you want key friends and family to still get through, they can do, by tagging them as VIPs in your address book.
BT Everyday Cordless Phone Features
- 1.5" amber display
- Excellent sound quality
- Easy set up
- Block up to 20 numbers
- Long range reception: up to 300m outdoors, 50m indoors
- Up to 10 hours of talking and 100 hours on standby
- See and hear if you have a second call waiting
- See whos calling before you pick up
- Easy to read screen shows when you have messages
- Save up to 50 contacts
- Redial any of the last 20 calls you made
- Adjust the volume if the caller is too quiet (or too loud) See and hear if you have a second call waiting
Please note, unlike most phones sold today, this phone does not have a Handsfree/Speakerphone facility.
Compare with BT's Newest Range
|Block Specific Numbers||/||/||/||/||/|
|Block Certain Call Types||No||No||/||/||/|
|Block 100% of Nuisance Calls||No||No||No||/||/|
|Answer Machine (Minites)||No||15||30||30||60|
excellent telephones Review by Hazel J
Quality Value Price
Recently purchased these and have been thrilled at how easy they are to setup as well as how simple they are to use. They give really good sound and the batteries dont run out ever. The nuisance call blocking is also a godsend. All in all well priced and very good telephones,. (Posted on 19/07/2018)
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY
Will be sent either by Royal Mail, DPD or Parcelforce, this can typically take between 2-4 days. Free Standard Delivery is to the Mainland UK only, for all non-Mainland UK orders shipping will be charged and the rates can be found below.
Next Working Day (UK Mainland Only)*
For customers wishing to upgrade their delivery to Next Working Day will be charged £4.99. Your order must be placed by 2pm in order to qualify for the Next Working Day service which will be sent via Courier. All orders placed on a Friday after 2pm or on Saturday/Sunday for Next Working Day will be delivered on the following Tuesday