BT Premium Call Blocking - Block 100% of Nuisance Calls
The BT Premium features the top of the range Premium Call Blocking technology. This amazing technology offers users complete control over which calls they want to take and those they wish to block. You can block up to 1000 individual numbers, or block calls by their type, such as witheld, international or even payphones. So long as you add your contacts to your phone, they can bypass the call blocking, so you don't miss them all important calls from friends or relatives.
- Block up to 1000 individual numbers
- Block all calls that are Witheld or International
- Numbers on your contact list get through the guardian
- Numbers you have blocked are rejected
- For unknown callers, the Virtual Assistant can ask the caller to say their name and then asks the user whether they want to accept or block the call without speaking to the caller
- Incorporates award winning trueCall call blocking technology
BT One Touch Call Blocking Button
On the handsets of the BT Premium is a One Touch Call Blocking button, which can be used in 2 ways.
- While idle, the button can be used as a shortcut to the BT Call Blocking Settings
- While on the phone, you can use the button to instantly block the caller, just in case you answer to someone you don't want to speak to.
BT Premium Design
The BT Premium has a nice large 1.8" full graphic colour screen display, making it easy to see the screen and dial or add entries into your phone. You can add up to 200 names and numbers which get shared between all the handsets if you have more than one. Each handset can have it's own ringtone from the choice of 15 presets, giving your phone a little personal touch. You can PIN protect specific types of calls or even all calls, for that extra security with children in the home, or elderly who rack up bills unknowingly.
Make and receive all your mobile and landline calls from your BT Premium
Connect your mobile phone via Bluetooth technology, to help avoid mobile signal drop outs as you walk around the house, all from the comfort of your BT Premium.
Sync and store your mobile contacts on your BT Premium
The BT Premium syncs and stores up to 3,000 of your mobile contacts onto your Premium phone, so you always have your contacts to hand.
BT Premium Cordless Phone Quick Features
- Auto copy contacts between handsets
- 1.8 Full Graphic Colour Screen
- Handsfree / Speakerphone
- 60 Minute Answering Machine
- 30 call redial list
- Access answering machine via the handsets
- Easy guided set up
- Outgoing call controls (PIN protect calls to premium / mobile numbers)
- Long range reception up to 300m outdoors, 50m indoors
- Do not disturb mode
- Up to 21 hours of talking and 240 hours on standby
- See who's left you messages
- Easy access to 3 way calling or call divert (more than one handset)
- See and hear if you have a second call waiting
Compare with BT's Newest Range
|Block Specific Numbers||/||/||/||/||/|
|Block Certain Call Types||No||No||/||/||/|
|Block 100% of Nuisance Calls||No||No||No||/||/|
|Answer Machine (Minites)||No||15||30||30||60|
- Be the first to review this product
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY
Will be sent either by Royal Mail, DPD or Parcelforce, this can typically take between 2-4 days. Free Standard Delivery is to the Mainland UK only, for all non-Mainland UK orders shipping will be charged and the rates can be found below.
Next Working Day (UK Mainland Only)*
For customers wishing to upgrade their delivery to Next Working Day will be charged £4.99. Your order must be placed by 2pm in order to qualify for the Next Working Day service which will be sent via Courier. All orders placed on a Friday after 2pm or on Saturday/Sunday for Next Working Day will be delivered on the following Tuesday