**This product will be set to factory default, configuration will be required once purchased. You may need to contact your service provider for any configuration settings that might be required.**
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6901 is a cost-effective, easy-to-use, entry-level, single-line IP endpoint. It is designed for occasional use in environments such as lobbies, hallways, cafeterias, or other common areas, and in hospitality guest rooms.
This business-grade communications endpoint provides high-quality voice services in a clutter-free, eco-friendly, ergonomic design.
Cisco CP-6901 Features
- Fixed keys for Hold, Redial, and Call Waiting
- Support for two concurrent voice calls with Call Waiting
- Tricolor illuminated line key to indicate an incoming call, an active call, and a call on hold
- Two color options, charcoal or white, and two handset styles for increased flexibility and comfort
- Rounded ergonomic keys for enhanced tactile feel and a superior user experience
- The IP Phone 6901 is also environmentally friendly with use of reground and recyclable plastics.
- Small footprint (trimline)
- One line key
- Four fixed keys
- Message Waiting Indicator LED
- Power over Ethernet Class 1;
- 802.3af supported
- Internet Low Bit Rate Codec (iLBC support)
- Be the first to review this product
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY
Will be sent either by Royal Mail, DPD or Parcelforce, this can typically take between 2-4 days. Free Standard Delivery is to the Mainland UK only, for all non-Mainland UK orders shipping will be charged and the rates can be found below.
Next Working Day (UK Mainland Only)*
For customers wishing to upgrade their delivery to Next Working Day will be charged £4.99. Your order must be placed by 2pm in order to qualify for the Next Working Day service which will be sent via Courier. All orders placed on a Friday after 2pm or on Saturday/Sunday for Next Working Day will be delivered on the following Tuesday