**This product will be set to factory default, configuration will be required once purchased. You may need to contact your service provider for any configuration settings that might be required.**
The Cisco unified SIP phone 3905 is a cost-effective, entry-level IP phone that addresses the need for basic voice communications with common Cisco unified communications features in an attractive design that is also budget-friendly. The phone can fill the communication needs of cubicle, retail, classroom, manufacturing floor and hallway, as well as various wall-mounted deployments. The single-line Cisco unified SIP phone 3905 supports two calls per line. Fixed keys for redial, transfer and hold/resume, along with a full-duplex speakerphone and two-line display, which comes standard, deliver a more productive, easier-to-use and flexible endpoint experience. With its dual-port 10/100 Ethernet switch for network and PC connections, the Cisco unified SIP phone 3905 offers it organizations a cost-effective solution to reduce Cabling infrastructure and administration costs at the desktop. The phone is also eco-friendly, taking advantage of reground and recyclable plastics to deliver a more earth-responsible solution.
Cisco CP-3905 Features
- Single-line IP phone with support for up to two concurrent calls
- Graphical 128 x 32-pixel monochrome display with a two-way navigation button
- Full duplex speakerphone for flexibility with hands-free communications
- Fixed keys for common telephony features: hold, redial, transfer, and mute
- Foldable, single-position display stand to simplify wall-mount deployments
- Support for Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- IEEE 10/100 network and PC ports to save cabling infrastructure costs on collocation
- Be the first to review this product
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY
Will be sent either by Royal Mail, DPD or Parcelforce, this can typically take between 2-4 days. Free Standard Delivery is to the Mainland UK only, for all non-Mainland UK orders shipping will be charged and the rates can be found below.
Next Working Day (UK Mainland Only)*
For customers wishing to upgrade their delivery to Next Working Day will be charged £4.99. Your order must be placed by 2pm in order to qualify for the Next Working Day service which will be sent via Courier. All orders placed on a Friday after 2pm or on Saturday/Sunday for Next Working Day will be delivered on the following Tuesday