Experience the Driving Force Racing Wheel by Logitech G and take the latest racing games titles to the next level. This steering wheel is engineered to perfect your immersive racing simulation, allowing to feel every detail and bring your experience to life. Feel your tyres on every turn and type of terrain and sense when you're under and oversteer drifting with precision, this powerful dual-motor force feedback racing wheel realistically simulates force effects so you can respond immediately and accurately.
All your controls are where you can reach them on this gaming racing wheel. The D-Pad, buttons and paddle shifters are incorporated into the racing wheel, and LED indicator lights positioned just above the centre of the wheel tell you exactly when to up- or down-shift so you maintain maximum acceleration without taking your eyes off the track. With exceptionally smooth and quiet steering with 900-degree rotation, stainless steel paddle shifters and pedals, and hand-stitched leather handles, this racing wheel provides premium gaming that feels realistic and comfortable - perfect for those marathon gaming sessions.
The nonlinear pedals are pressure-sensitive, mimicking the performance of a pressure-sensitive brake system for a more responsive, accurate braking feel. The base has rubber feet, perfect for hard surfaces and a patented retractable carpet grip system help your pedals stay right where you put them. Why not maximise your racing simulation experience with the additional Driving Force Shifter from Logitech G to for added realism
Logitech G920 Features
- Immersive Gaming Experience : Perfect for Xbox One and PC gaming titles, the Driving Force simulates the feeling of driving a real car with precision steering and pressure-sensitive pedals
- Premium Control : The Driving Force feedback racing wheel provides a detailed simulation of driving a real car, with helical gearing delivering smooth and quiet steering and a hand-stitched leather cover
- Customisable Pedals : These pressure-sensitive nonlinear brake pedals provide a responsive, accurate braking feel on a sturdy base - with adjustable pedal faces for finer control
- 900-Degree Rotation : Lock-to-lock rotation of the Driving Force means you can turn the wheel around two and a half times, hand over hand on wide turns - just like a real Ferrari F1 race car
- Up Your Game : Take your racing simulation to the next level with Driving Force accessories like the Driving Force Shifter or desk and rig mounts
- Be the first to review this product
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY
Will be sent either by Royal Mail, DPD or Parcelforce, this can typically take between 2-4 days. Free Standard Delivery is to the Mainland UK only, for all non-Mainland UK orders shipping will be charged and the rates can be found below.
Next Working Day (UK Mainland Only)*
For customers wishing to upgrade their delivery to Next Working Day will be charged £4.99. Your order must be placed by 2pm in order to qualify for the Next Working Day service which will be sent via Courier. All orders placed on a Friday after 2pm or on Saturday/Sunday for Next Working Day will be delivered on the following Tuesday