This product will be set to factory default, configuration will be required once purchased. You may need to contact your service provider for any configuration settings that might be required.
The D725 has 18 freely programmable multi-colour function keys in three rows a design that allows D725 users to have a complete overview of all calls at their fingertips. This, combined with the ability to support up to twelve SIP identities, makes the Snom D725 handset an ideal candidate for intensive phone usage.
The D725's Gigabit Ethernet switch meets demanding telephony connectivity requirements, while its USB port enables the use of accessories for greater connectivity options. The optional D7 expansion module can be attached for additional function keys. The advanced speaker and microphone system and the Digital Signal Processor (DSP) ensure that the D725 delivers a cutting-edge audio performance with superior, crystal clear call quality.
SNOM D725 Features
- Elegant design
- 18 multi color function keys
- Wideband audio
- USB Port
- Gigabit switch
- 12 SIP identities
- VLAN support
- Weight: Approx. 900g, without footstand approx. 670g
- Dimensions: approx. without footstand 238x190x40 mm. with footstand 238x190x200/220 mm
- Dual-angle footstand: 46° and 28°
- Wall mountable
- Certification FCC Class B, CE marking
- Safety: IEC 60950-1:207, CB
- Power: PoE or 5V DC (SELV) power supply listed in the user guide
- Ethernet: 2 x IEEE 802.3/1 Gigabit switch
- 1 x LAN, 1 x PC: RJ 45
- USB Port 1 x type A, USB 2.0 Hi/Full/Low Seed-compatible host interface
- Handset: 4P4C connector
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
- Headset: (wired) 4P4C connector; wireless via Snom EHS Advanced
- Be the first to review this product
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY
Will be sent either by Royal Mail, DPD or Parcelforce, this can typically take between 2-4 days. Free Standard Delivery is to the Mainland UK only, for all non-Mainland UK orders shipping will be charged and the rates can be found below.
Next Working Day (UK Mainland Only)*
For customers wishing to upgrade their delivery to Next Working Day will be charged £4.99. Your order must be placed by 2pm in order to qualify for the Next Working Day service which will be sent via Courier. All orders placed on a Friday after 2pm or on Saturday/Sunday for Next Working Day will be delivered on the following Tuesday