Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed according to English Law.
- Although Telephones Online will endeavour to ensure the accuracy of all information made available on the web site, neither Telephones Online nor any directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the use of this site.
- Prices and availability information is subject to change without notice.
- All prices quoted include VAT at current UK rate. We are unable to supply any products exclusive of VAT to delivery addresses within the Channel Islands.
- All goods remain the property of Telephones Online until paid for in full.
- For details of Product Guarantees see Warranty & Returns.
- For details of Product Status Descriptions see About Us.
- By purchasing a product you are agreeing to the above Terms and Conditions.
- Acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and us will take place upon dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
- None of the above affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- The content of the Site is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights as applicable and is provided solely for your own use. Republication or redistribution of any of the content available on the Site including by framing or similar means is prohibited.
- To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.