The T80 Ferrari 488 GTB Edition is an 8:10 scale replica of the Ferrari 488 GTB wheel (11/28 cm in diameter), officially licenced by Ferrari and PlayStation 4. The wheel features official buttons for PlayStation 4 ("PS", "Share" and "Options") for easy navigation within the PlayStation 4 interface and in menus of PlayStation 4 games. Compatible with all PlayStation 4 systems, PS4 racing games supporting wheels, and on PC (Windows 7/8/10)
Optimised 'Bungee Cord' mechanism (automatic re-centering system patented by Thrustmaster): delivers linear resistance, regardless of the rotation angle, ensuring ergonomic and intuitive control. Automatic centering and 240 degree rotation angle.
The T80 Ferrari 488 GTB Edition racing wheel combines great comfort with comprehensive equipment. The device's 11/28 cm diameter wheel and textured rubber cladding offer superior grip surfaces a feature that all players will enjoy during long racing sessions. The racing wheel is also equipped with 11 action buttons and a D-pad, plus 2 large, metal wheel-mounted sequential paddle shifters. Also included is a large pedal set with adjustable angle of inclination and a wide foot-rest for ultra-precise, comfortable acceleration and braking.
Large, adjustable 2-pedal pedal set with wide foot-rest. Brake pedal offering progressive resistance. Individually adjustable pedals. The handling remains smooth in all circumstances, thanks to the racing wheel's realistic linear resistance, delivered by Thrustmaster's exclusive Bungee Cord technology and the automatic re-centering feature.
Thrustmaster T80 Features
- Built-in "PS", "SHARE" and "OPTIONS" buttons for easy navigation within the PS4 system and in-games menus
- Ergonomically-designed wheel, optimized for all types of racing games on the PlayStation 4 system (GT, F1, Stock car, Rally, Arcade, etc.)
- Realistic linear wheel resistance with automatic re-centering (exclusive Thrustmaster "Bungee Cord" system)
- Wheel-mounted sequential paddle shifters: 2 up and down digital paddle shifters let you switch gears more quickly
- Large pedal set with adjustable angle of inclination and wide foot-rest for ultra-precise, comfortable acceleration and braking
- Central clamping system with wide jaws for optimal stability
- Be the first to review this product
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY
Will be sent either by Royal Mail, DPD or Parcelforce, this can typically take between 2-4 days. Free Standard Delivery is to the Mainland UK only, for all non-Mainland UK orders shipping will be charged and the rates can be found below.
Next Working Day (UK Mainland Only)*
For customers wishing to upgrade their delivery to Next Working Day will be charged £4.99. Your order must be placed by 2pm in order to qualify for the Next Working Day service which will be sent via Courier. All orders placed on a Friday after 2pm or on Saturday/Sunday for Next Working Day will be delivered on the following Tuesday