The Thrustmaster TMX comes alongside some very impressive technical specs: the end result is a high-performance wheel that is both solidly-built and precise, delivering unrivalled flexibility for gamers of all levels - from beginners to experienced racers - and on all types of racing circuits.
Official racing simulator for Xbox One (also compatible with Windows). 900 degree Force Feedback system: Mixed belt-pulley and gears system with metal ball-bearing axle. Wide pedal set included: Each pedal's angle of inclination can be adjusted, three adjustment angles available.
Compatible with Thrustmaster accessories (Sold separately): Compatible with the T3PA and T3PA-PRO (Thrustmaster 3 Pedals Add-on) pedal sets; compatible with the Thrustmaster TH8A shifter.
Thrustmaster Racing Wheels for Xbox and Windows offer a realistic
driving experience, paired with console navigation. Swap between games
and home screen with the Xbox Guide button.
Whether looking for a licensed Ferrari wheel or the official racing wheel of Xbox and Windows, Thrustmasters range of Force Feedback wheels and pedal sets are ideal for any racing simulator fan.
Thrustmasters quality racing simulator wheels for Xbox and Windows come with quality pedal sets. Thrustmaster aims to offer an authentic racing experience through realistic equipment.
A number of Thrustmasters Racing Wheels for Xbox and Windows are compatible with a range of other accessories. This includes the Thrustmaster racing ecosystem (pedals, detachable wheels and gear shifts).
Thrustmaster Racing Wheels offer a realistic and precise driving simulation. From the Force Feedback wheels (offering a direct interaction with the game) to the adjustable pedals (providing optimum comfort), you will truly feel immersed in the game.
Thrustmaster TMX Force Features
- Official racing simulator for Xbox One and Windows
- Drive system with adjustable force feedback lets you feel every detail while you're racing
- Rotation angle adjustable from 270 to 900!
- Mixed belt-pulley and gears system with metal ball-bearing axle
- Internal memory and upgradeable firmware
- Robust and versatile attachment system, compatible with all mounts
- Realistic "competition" wheel design - 11"/28 cm in diameter, with an ergonomic design perfectly adapted for all racing games
- 2 large, wheel-mounted sequential paddle shifters
- Built-in official buttons for Xbox One: Xbox Guide button, View and Menu
- Official embedded software: the racing wheel is automatically recognized by the Xbox One
- Be the first to review this product
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY
Will be sent either by Royal Mail, DPD or Parcelforce, this can typically take between 2-4 days. Free Standard Delivery is to the Mainland UK only, for all non-Mainland UK orders shipping will be charged and the rates can be found below.
Next Working Day (UK Mainland Only)*
For customers wishing to upgrade their delivery to Next Working Day will be charged £4.99. Your order must be placed by 2pm in order to qualify for the Next Working Day service which will be sent via Courier. All orders placed on a Friday after 2pm or on Saturday/Sunday for Next Working Day will be delivered on the following Tuesday